Media Player 10

Stasiks

Tev viens cilvēks saka tā:

The cause is in the setting of WMP

Options > Library > Monitor Folders

By default 4 folders (in Document and Settings folder) are included to be monitored for media files, namely

All User > Video

All User > Music

current user > Video

current user > Music

However, WMP never informs us about this. The Music folder in my pc contains Gigs of mp3s and that's the

reason why wmp process raises up to 100% when loading the playlist.

I've removed all folders in the list and now everything seems working fine! wmp takes at most 5% when playing mp3.

Nesāpīga instrukcija, moš paprovē...

Otrs risinājums:

I think you have stumbled onto a solution. I have been having all the same problems as everyone else. I have tried all the "monitor folders" (though not a bad idea to turn off) things and everything else I could think of in terms of troublshooting. It seems like this is a profile issue. I am glad that you thought to try it under your wifes. I do not have multiple users on mine, so I would not have thought of this. What I did was went into my profile settings and deleted everything under a media player folder. There are a few of these folders. One under

C:\Documents and Settings\"your Profile"\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Media Player

C:\Documents and Settings\"your Profile"\Application Data\Microsoft\Media Player

Delete the files in these folders. I then deleted all the files under

C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player

and let windows recreate them (it will do so automatically). I closed everything and reopened WMP10. Works just fine now.

Tici, vai nē, bet es to visu ieguvu vienkārši goolē ierakstot "wmp 10 consumes 95% CPU"

Labots - MarcisB

Izveido kontu, vai pieraksties esošajā, lai komentētu

Jums ir jābūt šī foruma biedram, lai varētu komentēt tēmas

Izveidot jaunu kontu

Piereģistrējies un izveido jaunu kontu, tas būs viegli!

Reģistrēt jaunu kontu

Pierakstīties

Jums jau ir konts? Pierakstieties tajā šeit!

Pierakstīties tagad!

• Izveidot jaunu...